Coyote DTC 4 splice only IP68 incl. 24F splice tray
Fibre Optic Termination Accessories
The COYOTE DTC4 provides the ultimate level of application flexibility for fiber drop distribution applications. The closure can be configured with a range of fiber organizer systems to support splice, distributed splitter and drop applications using traditional cable, blown fiber cable, pushable drop cable technology or microtube cable. Organizers to support pre-connectorized drop applications as an alternative to more costly proprietary hardened drop cable systems are also available.
- Size: 274 x 198 x 82 mm
- Max Splice Capacity: 24
- Max Adapter Capacity: 1-4 SCD/LCQ
- Grommet Quantity: 4
- Flexible grommet sealing system supports a wide range of flat or round cable profiles
- Factory installed sealing materials
- Re-enterable and re-usable
- Designed to GR-771 (Generic Requirements for Fiber Splice Closures)
- Constructed with flame retardant UV stabilized material
- Hinged collar system provides quick access.
- No special tools required.
- IP-68 Rated
- Aerial, below grade, direct buried, pole mount or interior applications
Length 198 mm Height 82 mm Width 274 mm Weight 600 g
Technical Specifications - Termination/Distribution Boxes
Environment Outdoor Number of splices 24 Number of connectors 4 Connector Type SC/UPC DUPLEX, SC/APC DUPLEX, LC/UPC QUAD, LC/APC QUAD Number of Entry/cable ports 4 Cable/duct diameters 3-15mm Splice Holder Included Yes IP Codes IP68 Fire Resistance Yes UV Proof Yes
Product number Product nameProduct number 5062827Product name DTC 24F closure, lightgrip Incl. four grommet 3,2-6,4mmProduct number 84010563Product name DTC 24F closure, lightgrip Incl. four grommet 6,4-9,4mmProduct number 84010600Product name Coyote DTC 4 splice only IP68 incl. 24F splice trayProduct number 84010601Product name Coyote DTC 6 splice only IP68 incl. 24F splice trayProduct number 84010602Product name Coyote DTC 8 splice only IP68 incl. 48F splice tray