Midi Fiber Dome 24F IP68
Business unitsComplete Optical Fibre Solutions
The Midi Fiber Dome (MFD) is a direct buried closure used to connect, repair or extend the direct buried Fiber to the Home subscriber drop cables or ducts. This closure is specially designed for less densed areas such as rural areas and therefore has a maximum of 6 FttX connections per MFD. The midspan port makes it possible to use this closure in a cascade system.
The MFD is provided with an universal easy entry watertight seal and integrated cable retention for each individual cable or duct.
- Diameter closure: 190 mm
- Length closure: 360 mm
- Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Material: Polypropylene Fiberglass
- Cable/duct diameters: 2.5 –8.0 mm
- Number of cable ports: 1 midspan (max 4 in) + 6 out
- Number of splice trays: 2 Splice tray for splice protectors heatshrink Ø 2.4 mm x 45 mm
- Fiberbending radius cassette: 22.5 mm
- Fiber bending radius window cut: 30.0 mm
- Looping length of fibers cassette: 30 cm
- Looping length of tubes window cut: 40 cm
- Impact: IK09
- Crush resistance: 1000 N
- Water immersion: IP68
- Temperature Storage: –10°C/+50°C
- Temperature Installation: –10°C/+50°C
- Temperature In use: –20°C/+60°C
Permanent UV radiation may influence the properties of this product. After opening the O-ring it can be used again, if no damage is noticeable.
Length 190 mm Height 190 mm Width 360 mm Weight 1,300 g