Street side cabinet, green 931x767x314
Outdoor street side cabinet designed as access point for copper and fiber optic communication networks. High quality sheet steel construction for extended durability. This cabinet is a perfect solution for use in construction of FTTx or similar type of communication networks. The extended underground base with length of 900 mm allows for direct burial or cementing.
Front doors are removable without additional tools for easy and quick access. Cabinets are equipped with standard cylinder type lock. Supplied with adjustable underground base, metal mounting plate, lock, ventilation flanges, coiling for cable/duct and cable guide cross rail.
- Dimensions: 931 x 768 x 314 mm
- Installation depth: 271 mm
- Mounting plate HxW: 700 x 690 mm
- Protection class (EN 60529): IP44
- Impact strength (EN 50102): IK 10
- Corrosivity class (EN ISO 9223 and 12944-2): C3
- Cabinet material: Electrolyte galvanized steel 1.5mm
- Material underground base: Hot-dip galvanized steel 1.5-2mm
- Surface: Two layers of powder coating
- Color: Green RAL 6014
Technical Specifications - Street Cabinets
- Other variants