Melbye have worked throughout lockdown, not stopping at any point. We continue to support our customers, strictly following the advice of the authorities.
How Melbye is handling the COVID-19 situation
The global spread of COVID-19 is affecting everyone of us. Melbyes’ top priority is the safety of our employees, costumers and partners. We would like to reassure all concerned, that we are taking all of the necessary precautions to follow the advice of the authorities:
- We follow the government guidelines at all times
- Warehouse staff have a rotation of staff that work separately and eat in different locations
- Sales staff and support are all working with customers via MS Teams and phone
Stock and delivery capability
With our supply chain model we have a strong position to always be able to maintain a good service level to our customers. All of our business areas are fully operational, and we have full strength in all levels.
- All orders are being processed in a timely manner
- Our deliveries to the UK were largely unaffected by lockdown 1 to 3, seeing only additional days to our regular UK deliveries.
We will continue to do our best to handle this situation for our employees, costumers and partners. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
With best regards from all of us at Melbye.